What were the main points or arguments of each source?You are required to write a two-page paper, double spaced, 12 point font addressing the following questions. This is a question and answer format. You must include the question above each response. Failure to do so will result in a loss of 3 points.
1. Introduction: Opening statement of topic area you will be discussing (1 paragraph)
2. References: Which websites, readings, and documentary films did you utilize in your investigation? (3 sources; What were the main points or arguments of each source? Write a 1 paragraph summary of each = 3 paragraphs)
3. Which of these fundamental areas does this topic touch on? How does it relate to the fundamental area(s)? (1 paragraph)
c. Assistive Technology
d. Disability Rights
e. Respectful Language
4. I used to think that… Why did you think that? Now I think that… Why do you think that now? What changed in your thinking? (1 paragraph).
5. Closing: In this context, how is disability a tool of innovation? (2-3 sentences)
6. Student Checklist
Supplemental Extra Credit Opportunity
Take a stand consistent with disability rights and life quality. Create a flyer or art piece that represents the issue you have researched. Scan your creation and submit it digitally for extra credit points. (Indicate whether or not we have your permission to share it with the class. We can share anonymously as well. Just let us know.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more