What programs are implemented for education and awareness?
can help me to finish this assignment with good quality and be on time please?
The example is attached, please just follow the instruction.
Assignment – Final Paper
Injury Prevention Program Paper. Your paper must include the following and discussion of required sections to receive full points. Follow APA style writing. Minimum of 3 pages and maximum of 5 pages excluding Title Page. Your paper will be submitted to SafeAssign for plagiarism check. Please follow the prompt questions to help you write your paper. Total maximum points (70 points)
1. Title Page with:
· APA style
· Title of the Topic
· Student name, course, University Name
· Instructor information, date of submission
· Type of Injury
· Reason/rationale why topic is choosen
· What is the goal of your paper
3. Burden of the Problem
· Cost associated
· Statistics and data
· Identify different stakeholders and role in the topic of choice
· Population affected?
· Government Agencies involved?
· Private and non-profit agencies?
5. Interventions or Programs
· What programs are available to collect data?
· What programs are implemented for education and awareness?
· What programs are implemented to solve the issue/problem?
· Goals of the program and success stories of the program?
· What are the barriers from the success of the programs?
· What are done or could be done to provide a more successful intervention?
· Evaluate your topic and the interventions aimed to address your topic
· Summarize the information in the perspective of a public health professional
· Use the American Psychological Association (APA) citation style or the similar Harvard Citation Style, but citation style and reference format should be consistent from beginning to end. References should be within the last 10 years. The purpose is to use recent understanding about your topic, not outdated viewpoints based on older models and techniques.
· You’ll need at a minimum between 5-7 citations from scientific or technical reports, scientific journals, and reputable websites in the field of your research topic
· References should be properly cited in the main text and must be properly described to receive full points for the references and the journal article
8. Quality of Work
· Should be college level technical/scientific writing and contain the required minimum number of references. Good technical English, minimum typos and punctuation marks problems. Your thought-process from section to section should be well integrated and the writing should flow smoothly from beginning to end. The best way to guarantee good flow is to go over the finished product several times before submission.
· Web of Science
· Inter-library loan
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more